We've got your negligent delay in treatment claim covered
Negligent Delay in Treatment or Surgery
Time is one of the most valuable assets in identifying and diagnosing illnesses and other issues. If caught in time, with medicine as advanced as it is, people now stand much more of a chance of making a full recovery or living their lives relatively pain free. Obviously the sooner illnesses can be diagnosed, the earlier doctors and nurses can start the treatment. If for any reason the treatment is delayed, this can lead to irreversible complications and health issues that are a lot more serious than first anticipated.
In these circumstances there are a few people who may have been negligent towards you. It could have been your GP who failed to diagnose or delayed your treatment, or the negligence may lie with hospital staff such as a specialist or the assisting medical team.
You may be able to claim:
- If illness spreads to another part of your body without being detected
- If delayed treatment causes your illness to be terminal
- If you are in more pain, or your symptoms worsen as a result of the delay
- If your health deteriorates significantly because of the delay in treatment
- If you develop a more serious condition
At Patient Claim Line, the process of making a claim is quick and easy. You just need to provide us with some information and our trained medical negligence solicitors will do the rest. We are committed to bringing you the best service we possibly can, and it does not cost a penny to find out whether you have a claim or not.