We've got your cosmetic surgery claim covered
Cosmetic surgery compensation
The effects of negligent cosmetic surgery can not only affect you physically but could also impact you emotionally, especially when the outcome of your treatment is not what you expected. Below are some of the complications that might occur from negligent cosmetic surgery:
• Implant faults – for example, if a faulty implant was used in your procedure, you may need to have the implant removed, requiring further surgery.
• Surgical mistakes – errors in your cosmetic surgery could lead to scarring and disfigurement.
• Infections – most surgical wounds heal normally without any complications. However, if you develop an infection due to negligent treatment, the consequences can be extremely serious. If your infection develops into sepsis for example, this can cause organs to shut down and can be fatal.
• Allergies – if you developed an allergic reaction following cosmetic treatment, which was due to negligence, again this can have a serious impact on your health.
HOW MUCH COMPENSATION COULD I BE ENTITLED TO FOR A COSMETIC SURGERY CLAIM?
Every medical negligence case is different. However, in general, the amount of compensation depends on the length of time you have suffered for, and the impact that the error has had on your daily life.
If you were unable to work, we will recover any lost earnings for any period you were absent as a result of what happened. You may have needed family and friends to help out, or even professional care, and our team will make sure their time is compensated for as well.
We negotiated a settlement of £17,500 for our client, after failures during her breast augmentation resulted in two different sized implants being used.
Our specialist medical lawyers will use their experience to make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
HOW TO MAKE A COSMETIC SURGERY CLAIM
If you would like to make a cosmetic surgery claim, it’s important that you get in touch as soon as possible. In most cases, you have 3 years from the “date of knowledge” to bring your claim for negligent cosmetic surgery. The “date of knowledge” is the date when you first became aware that a mistake had been made.
Submitting your claim for cosmetic surgery compensation is easy. You can contact our team of medical negligence experts either by phone or you can complete our online form.
‘NO WIN NO FEE’ COSMETIC SURGERY CLAIMS
At Patient Claim Line we don’t want you to be put off by legal fees, so we work on a ‘no win no fee’ basis. This means that if your claim isn’t successful, we write off all our fees and you won’t pay a penny. We understand that suffering cosmetic surgery gone wrong is very distressing, which is why we prefer to work on a completely transparent basis so that you always understand where you are.
HOW SPECIALIST COSMETIC SURGERY SOLICTORS CAN HELP?
At Patient Claim Line, our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge when it comes to cosmetic surgery claims. No matter what type of procedure you have undergone, our team will be able to guide you through the claims process. Our experience means we can very quickly advise as to whether or not you have a case, and if so, ensure you receive the maximum amount of cosmetic surgery compensation, not only to compensate you for pain and suffering caused by the medical mistake, but also to allow you the additional funds to correct the procedure where possible.
WHAT ARE SOME COMMON COSMETIC SURGERY CLAIMS THAT I COULD MAKE?
As specialist cosmetic surgery solicitors, we deal with the following negligence claims
• Negligent surgery
• Implant faults including leakage
• Severe scarring and disfiguration
• Lack of information from the surgeon
• Infections and allergies
• Breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty, or facial surgery
• Hair transplant claims, gastric band claims, or non-surgical claims
CAN I MAKE A COSMETIC SURGERY CLAIM?
If you believe that any part of your cosmetic surgery was not performed correctly, including any explanation by the surgeon prior to your procedure, then you may be eligible to claim. Patient Claim Line is here to advise you on this.
We are a team of specialist solicitors that excel in medical negligence and negligent surgery claims. When you contact us, we will very quickly advise you on the eligibility of your claim. It costs you nothing to find out if you have a case, and all our claims are dealt with by specialist medical negligence solicitors, on a strictly no win no fee basis.
WHY CHOOSE PATIENT CLAIM LINE FOR YOUR COSMETIC SURGERY CLAIM?
Medical negligence is a complex area of law, which is why you need a specialist. You need someone who knows this area through and through. Our promise to you:
• No win, no fee
• Not just lawyers – medical negligence experts
• No obligation
• UK’s highest rated medical negligence solicitors
By choosing Patient Claim Line, you are guaranteed peace of mind in all areas, at all times.