Failed or Wrong Surgical Procedure
Surgery can be an overwhelming event for many people, but there may come a time when surgery is the only option. You would hope to undergo the operation quickly and without incident under the care of a trained professional and would hope that your recovery would be painless and straightforward.
However it is not that simple in some cases and if you feel that your surgeon was negligent towards you and that your surgery has had complications, you may be eligible for a claim. If the operation was not a success and you were required to have further surgery after to correct, you may be entitled to compensation.
Types of procedure you may be able to claim for:
- Unsuccessful operations (some exclusions apply)
- Operations that created preventable new problems
- The original problem being worsened by surgery
- The wrong part of the body being operated on
- Operations that weren’t necessary
At Patient Claim Line, we have dedicated medical negligence professionals on hand to assist you with your claim if you feel that you have been a victim of medical negligence. We understand that it can be a hard decision to take on some of the larger institutions, but we have a wealth of experience and it is highly unlikely that your claim is something we have not dealt with before.
Why choose Patient Claim Line for your
Medical Misdiagnosis claim?
- No win, no fee
- Not just lawyers - real medical negligence specialists
- No obligation
- UK's highest-rated company