Compensation calculators: the truth
Arm injury: £???
- Body calculators are for car accidents, where the injuries are much more predictable.
- Medical Negligence is very wide ranging – there are thousands of ways that medical mistakes can happen.
- For example, an arm injury could be a misdiagnosed fracture causing pain for 4 weeks or a badly performed operation causing loss of the use of the arm.
- It is impossible to give a value just based on which part of the body was injured by the Medical Mistake.
- It is always better to seek advice from a specialist – it costs nothing to call us for advice.
Why Compensation Calculators don't work for Medical Negligence
Get some real advice from real experts