We’ve helped over 2,500 people near you since 2014
When you’ve suffered a serious, sometimes life-changing injury the last thing you need is more stress. Our experienced solicitors understand you need help, advice and compassion as much as you do compensation, and will guide you through the whole legal process with care. We do the work so you can concentrate on recovery. Our careful approach is one of the reasons why we’re the highest rated medical negligence solicitors on TrustPilot.
We’ve helped over 2500 people secure their rightful compensation across the whole of London; from claims against GPs, hospitals and care homes to victims of careless cosmetic surgery and dental or optical treatment. All cases are undertaken on a No Win, No Fee basis, no matter where you live or the type of compensation claim.
What is medical negligence?
Medical negligence happens when a medical professional fails to deliver the expected standard of care. This can happen at any time during the medical process; from an initial consultation with a GP to receiving ongoing treatment or undergoing surgery. Whatever the circumstances, if you have been let down or left suffering due to negligent care, you may be entitled to make a claim. As experts with over 25 years in supporting medical negligence claims, we treat every case on its individual merits. Find out more about medical negligence.
How do I bring a medical negligence claim against a London hospital or trust?
Start by filling in the Patient Claim Line 30 Second Claim Test, or talk to one of our legal professionals for free. We want to understand the treatment you received and where you feel it went wrong, so that we can assess if you have a claim. If your case is accepted you will proceed on a No Win, No Fee basis. Whilst it may seem daunting, our experienced solicitors have been winning claims against London Trusts since 2014 and will explain every step, treating your case with empathy throughout. Find out more about the Medical Negligence Claims Process.
How much compensation could I claim against a London hospital or GP?
Statistics show that up to £83 billion could be owed in medical negligence claims, with the NHS receiving up to 10,000 new claims each year. Every case is different and this means compensation can vary from a few thousand up to millions of pounds. The exact amount will depend on the type of claim and the circumstances of that claim. Securing compensation means proving medical negligence did occur, and that it was this negligence specifically which led to you suffering avoidable pain, injury or life-changing consequences. Your level of compensation will depend on the severity of your injury. For example, Senior Litigation Executive at Patient Claim Line, Amy Kirk, secured £31,000 for her client following the tragic death of his wife, whilst she was in the care of Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
Our experienced medical negligence solicitors work on cases across 68 London NHS trusts. A case against Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust resulted in £40,000 damages after our client underwent avoidable surgery with irreversible consequences. We work to understand every detail of your claim so that we can make sure you get the right amount of compensation and care.
We’ve helped over 2500 people in London since 2014
We know making a claim isn’t just about compensation. Medical negligence cases mean Trusts must launch investigations and improve their level of care. We’ve helped people win cases against a range of trusts in London. This includes, but is not limited to; GPs, private care homes and dentists. Claims vary from misdiagnosis to delayed treatment and, in some cases, fatalities. We listen to every client and every case; we understand that, for you, this is more than just a claim. This is your lived experience.
No win no fee medical negligence advice in London
If you have suffered of medical negligence, the last thing you want to worry about is expensive legal fees. At Patient Claim Line we believe everyone has the right to quality legal representation, justice and compensation if their condition has worsened due to negligent care. Our No Win No Fee approach means that if we don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay a penny – providing you have complied with every step of the process. If your case is successful, we will take a small percentage, which will have been agreed with you at the start of the process. We promise to be fair and transparent right from the start.
Contact a solicitor that serves your area in London
We’re experienced in bringing claims against a number of London Trusts. Some of the NHS Trusts covered in London include:
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
- St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- West London Mental Health NHS Trust
Claim types covered
Our expert team has successfully settled cases across a number of different specialisms, including (but not limited to):
Why choose our expert medical negligence solicitors in London?
With over 100 expert solicitors and 400 years combined legal expertise we are confident that we will bring some of the best legal minds in the industry to your case. We’re owned by leading law firm, Fletcher’s and are the highest rated medical negligence specialists on TrustPilot. We win cases because we listen to our clients and have the experience to see your claim through.
What our customers say about our London medical negligence solicitors?
“My experience with Patient Claim Line has been very positive. I find they keep their lines of communication fully open and keep their clients well informed. Throughout my dealings with them I have always been treated with sensitivity and empathy. This is crucial when you’ve endured a traumatic experience.”
– Ms Charlotte Mallinson, Patient Claim Line Customer