We've got your claim covered
Care Home Injury
Care homes are a place where we entrust professionals with the care either of ourselves or of a loved one. A care home is not a cheap alternative to providing the care ourselves and therefore with the fees comes a certain expectation of high levels of care by professionals. We expect the person in the care home to be safe, well looked after and that the property will be well maintained and fit for purpose.
Unfortunately this is not always the case and sometimes residents of the care home can sustain injuries that could have been prevented by better care or by the actions of a health care professional.
You may be able to claim for:
- Injuries caused by poor maintenance – unsafe surfaces, unnecessary obstacles
- Illness caused by poor preparation of food
- Injuries sustained due to improper or incorrect assistance when moving or lifting residents
- Emotional and mental injuries caused by neglect or abuse
- Physical injuries caused by abuse or physical impact
Here at Patient Claim Line we will support you every step of the way from your first phone call to as far as we can take the enquiry. With many years of medical negligence claims behind them, there are few to no claims our lawyers have not seen before. Working on a no win no fee basis, you have nothing to lose by finding out whether you have a claim or not.